Gallery12 Tasty Egg-Topped Burgers
In honor of Easter—the eggiest day of the year—we're rounding up fried egg-topped burgers from across the country. From Aussie-style burgers with "the lot" to cheap and cheerful fast food options, this delicious dozen is packed with winners. Scroll through the slideshow above, or go directly to the burger reviews below.
12 Tasty Egg-Topped Burgers
- Bridget Foy's, Philadelphia
- The Sunburnt Cow, NYC
- Tick Tock Diner, Clifton, NJ
- Gabutto Burger, Arlington Heights, IL
- Benno's, Milwaukee
- Penny's Diner
- Urban Stack, Chattanooga, TN
- Sam's Anchor Cafe, Tiburon, CA
- Rustic Canyon, Santa Monica
- The Red Door, San Diego
- Queenstown Public House, San Diego
- Steak 'n Shake
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.