Pineapple can be polarizing. Some people love it on pizza, while others bristle at the mere thought of pineapple venturing outside of sweet applications.
What's your position on pineapple as a burger topping? Are you pro pineapple, and all of the sweetness and acidity a ring brings, or are you strongly against it? Chime in with your thoughts in this week's poll.
Highlights from Last Week's Open Thread
Last week, we asked which burgers are on your bucket list. Several spots, including Holeman & Finch in Atlanta, Peter Luger in Brooklyn, Minetta Tavern in NYC, and Shake Shack got multiple shout-outs from AHT'ers. Below, I've put together a list of burgers that were mentioned in the comments. If you want to add a few more to your bucket list, this is a good place to start!
- Craigie on Main in Boston (AHT review)
- Minetta Tavern in NYC (AHT review)
- Spotted Pig in NYC (AHT review)
- The Brindle Room in NYC (AHT review)
- Peter Luger in Brooklyn (AHT review)
- Burger Joint (inside Le Parker Meridien) in NYC (AHT review)
- Lamb burger from The Breslin in NYC (AHT review)
- In-N-Out (AHT review)
- Shake Shack (AHT review)
- Le Pigeon in Portland (AHT review)
- Grüner in Portland (AHT review)
- Holeman & Finch in Atlanta (AHT review)
- Apple Pan in Los Angeles (AHT review)
- Hodad's in San Diego (AHT review)
- Matt's Bar in Minneapolis (AHT review)
- David Burke's Primehouse in Chicago (AHT review)
- Santa Fe Bite in Santa Fe (AHT review of Bobcat Bite, the restaurant's former identity)
- Motz's Burgers in Detroit (AHT review)
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.