If your ideal Superbowl celebration features burgers (beef, or otherwise), dips, sauces, and plenty of salty, starchy sides, take a look through this Game Day edition of recipes, which ranges from classic, crowd-pleasing burgers and sliders to Kenji's awesome cheeseburger dip.
Classic Burgers and Sliders
Classic, crowd-pleasing burgers and sliders.
- Real-Deal Steamed Sliders »
- Classic Smashed Burgers »
- Juicy Broiled Burgers »
- The Ultimate Patty Melt »
- Foolproof Jucy Lucys »
A few non-beef and meat-free options for variety.
- Balsamic Marinated Portobello Burgers »
- Lamb Burgers with Red Onion Relish »
- Turkey Burgers That Don't Suck »
- Vegan Burgers That Don't Suck »
Condiments and Sauces
Spice up your burger game with these tasty condiments and sauces.
Sides and Dips
Because a burger without something on the side is a sad burger.
- Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips »
- Stout-Battered Onion Rings »
- How to Make Perfect Thin and Crisp French Fries »
- Cheeseburger Dip »
- Homemade Tater Tots »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.