We're already looking forward to all of the burger goodness that's sure to come in the new year, but before we officially shut the book on 2013, we're taking a moment to remember 13 of the best burgers we ate all year in the slideshow above.
Go Directly to the Burger Reviews
- Bacon Cheeseburger from The Odeon, NYC »
- Bacon Fat-Infused Burger from Café Ghia, Brooklyn »
- Burger from Maison Harlem, NYC »
- Cheeseburger from Joe Junior, NYC »
- Burgers from two8two, Brooklyn »
- Cheeseburger from Fritzl's Lunch Box, Brooklyn »
- Peppercorn Horsey Burger from North Avenue Grill, Milwaukee »
- Drugstore Burger from The Lodge at Torrey Pines, San Diego »
- Cheeseburger from Au Cheval, Chicago »
- Sliders with Cheese from State Fair, Chicago »
- Juicy Lucy from Matt's Bar, Minneapolis »
- Double Burger Stack from The General Muir, Atlanta »
- Cheeseburger from Chris Madrid's, San Antonio »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.