You won't have a problem finding a burger in Las Vegas, but with the average price of a burger and fries hovering around $18, it pays to have an in-the-know insider point you to the best picks. To help accomplish that goal, we're turning to Anthony Meidenbauer, Executive Chef at Holsteins, a burger-centric restaurant in The Cosmopolitan.
When it comes to burgers, Anthony says he likes them "super simple". His perfect burger features a coarse-ground beef patty, grilled rare and topped with American cheese, bread and butter pickles, grilled onion, and mustard on a squishy brioche bun. When he's not digging into a "Nom Nom burger" at Holsteins (Kobe beef with cheddar cheese, potato chips, and 1000 Island dressing), he satisfies his cravings with everything from fast food to fusion burgers.
Scroll down to see all of Anthony's favorite burgers in Las Vegas.
Anthony Meidenbauer's Top 5 Burgers in Las Vegas
1. Double-Double from In-N-Out: It's perhaps the best fast food burger ever. Simple, good ingredients and quick, you just can't beat it for a bite on the go.
Multiple locations in Las Vegas, see in-n-out.com for full list
2. The Comme Ça Burger at Comme Ça: It's like an elevated version of the In-N-Out burger. Very simple with that great special sauce.
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89109 (map); 702-698-7910; commecarestaurant.com
3. Backyard Favorite Burger at Honey Salt: The tomato jam and bread and butter pickles make this a real stand-out. I love bread and butter pickles, but most places are stuck on dill.
1031 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89145 (map); 702-445-6100; honeysalt.com
4. Bradley Burger at Hops and Harvest: Although it's not exactly like the legendary Bradley Ogden Burger, its close. It's made with a great fresh ground beef blend that is coarse and has a nice steak bite. Add some cheese and sauce, and it's good to go.
450 S Rampart Blvd, Suite 120, Las Vegas NV (map); 702-445-6100; hopsandharvestlv.com
5. The Ronin at Bachi Burger: The burger is served on a nice, squishy Taiwanese-style bun with a fried egg, yuzu aioli, and some slaw. It's a great combination, well worth a trip to either location.
Two locations in Las Vegas, see bachiburger.com for details
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.