Back in August, we revisited some of the best-looking burgers from the first half of 2013, and now that the year has almost wrapped up, it feels like a good time to cruise down memory lane and gaze, once again, at another roundup of drool-worthy burgers. Take a look through the slideshow to bask in some beefy beauty, or go directly to the reviews themselves. Did we miss your favorite burger photo of 2013? Let us know in the comments.
Go Straight to the Burger Reviews
- Barleymash, San Diego »
- Ate-Oh-Ate, Portland »
- 25 Degrees, Chicago »
- Jake's Wayback Burger »
- Monkey Burger, Tuscon, AZ »
- One Eared Stag, Atlanta »
- Small Axe Truck, Portland ME »
- Turkey Burger from The Counter »
- Ettore's, Sacramento »
- 15 of the Best-Looking Burgers We've Eaten So Far in 2013
- 17 of the Best Looking Burgers We've Eaten So Far in 2012
- Favorite Burger Photos of 2012
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.