Gallery7 Lamb Burgers We Love
Beef is the protein of choice on the majority of burgers reviewed on AHT, but that doesn't mean we don't love a good lamb burger now and then. The gamey meat can stand up to robust toppings, like spicy mayo, onion relish, and aggressive cheeses, making it a great base for experimentation.
- The Breslin, NYC »
- Lola, Seattle »
- The Fireside Cellars at Willows Lodge, Woodinville WA »
- Badmaash, Los Angeles »
- Balaboosta, NYC »
- Harlem Tavern, NYC »
- The Greenhouse Tavern, Cleveland »
- 12 Burgers with Unusual Toppings That Really Work
- 10 Great Cheesy Burgers That Aren't Just Cheeseburgers
- Mexico: Five Burgers Worth Checking Out In Tijuana
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.