The culinary gangsters at Epic Meal Time have unleashed another enormous creation: a burger made of Chinese food, like chow mein, General Tso's chicken, BBQ pork, and bacon strips—and that's just in the bun (a giant, deep-fried egg roll) alone. The scale-tipping monstrosity clocks in at 27,100 calories and 1,686 grams of fat...roughly the equivalent of 50 Big Macs. Is there such a thing as Pepto-Bismol eye drops? You might need 'em after watching this.
Chinese Food Burger - Epic Meal Time
- Video: S'mores Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Bakery Burger Combo on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Boss Bacon Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: The Epic Stockyard Burger Featuring Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Bone Marrow-Stuffed Patties on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Fast Food 'Lasagna' Made of 45 Burgers on 'Epic Meal Time'
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.