Epic Meal Time isn't the first to make a s'mores burger*, but they're probably the first to make one this disgustingly huge. In their latest video, they stuff a monstrous pile of a beef patty with chocolate bars and marshmallow cream, coat it with Nutella, top it with marshmallows and bacon, and sandwich everything between custom graham cracker sheets.
And because that's not enough, they serve it with red velvet-battered onion rings and cream cheese frosting.
* Google pointed me towards River City Cafe. Their s'mores burger is topped with peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and Nutella. ...I'll try anything once.
S'mores Burger - Epic Meal Time
- Video: Bakery Burger Combo on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Boss Bacon Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: The Epic Stockyard Burger Featuring Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Bone Marrow-Stuffed Patties on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Fast Food 'Lasagna' Made of 45 Burgers on 'Epic Meal Time'
- The Sloppy Roethlisberger from Epic Meal Time
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.