Last week Eater celebrated Burger Week 2013 with loads of burger coverage. Loooaaads. If you missed it, check out their Burger Week posts across all their city sites: Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Miami, Minneapolis, New Orleans, NYC, Philadelphia, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- The 38 Essential Burgers Across the Country
- Anatomy of an Icon
- A Hamburger Today's Wes Rowe on Analyzing Burgers (yay, Wes!)
- Bill Elwell of Bill & Hiroko's Hamburgers in Van Nuys
- A Handy Guide to Old School Burger Joints in Los Angeles
- Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti on Consistency, Training, and Expansion Goals
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.