So far this year we've picked our favorite fast food burgers and fancy-pants burgers. Today, we're giving love to our favorite good, cheap burgers from local burger joints—nothing over $5 and nothing from non-local chains (sorry, In-N-Out and Shake Shack). Tell us your favorites in the comments!
- Sliders at White Manna, Hackensack, NJ »
- Cheeseburger at Little Big Burger, Portland, OR »
- Jimmy Rhea's Special Cheeseburger at Rhea's, Atlanta »
- Mini Cheeseburger at Hodad's, San Diego »
- Burgers from Bill's Hamburgers (Bill and Hiroko's), Van Nuys, CA »
- Mini Burger at Super Duper, San Francisco »
- Single Fatso with Cheese at Phil's Last Stand, Chicago »
- 1/4-Pound Beefburger at Top Notch Beefburger, Chicago »
- Classic Slider at Mark, NYC »
- Double with Cheese and Bacon at Clark White Diamond, Clark, NJ »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.