Everything you need to know about eating and cooking with curds
During last Tuesday's National Cheeseburger Day, we called out 30 great cheeseburgers we ate this year, but the holiday also made us think about cheesy burgers that go beyond slapping a slice of American or cheddar on a patty (not that there's anything wrong with that). So as part of our everyday celebration of burgers, here's a list of 10 atypically cheesy burgers we recommend, mostly featuring cheese stuffed in patties or buns. Let us know what your favorites are!
- Jucy Lucy at Matt's Bar, Minneapolis »
- Juicy Lucy at Whitmans, NYC »
- Carpetbagger at Edgewood Corner Tavern, Atlanta »
- Lamburger at Balaboosta, NYC »
- Double Shack Stack at Shake Shack »
- The Priest at The Burger's Priest, Toronto »
- Double Bypass Burger at The Vortex Bar & Grill, Atlanta »
- Hamburger Fatty Melt »
- YouCanHasCheeseburger at Brunch Box, Portland, OR »
- Davanti Burger at Davanti Enoteca, San Diego »
- Staff Picks: Our Last Burgers on Earth
- What Are Your Favorite Road Trip-Worthy Burgers?
- 11 Burgers That Are Worth the Hype
- Ed Levine's 5 Favorite Patty Melts
- Our Favorite Burgers of 2011
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.