Here are some burger specials being offered around the country on Sunday, June 17, in honor of Father's Day:
- Nationwide: Head to The Counter with Dad and say, "My dad is a BFD!" to get one free 1/3-pound burger with included toppings per customer accompanied by a paying guest (additional and premium toppings are extra).
- Nationwide: Champps Americana is offering this coupon for a free burger with purchase of an entrée. [AHT review]
- Canada, nationwide: Harvey's is giving out "Buy One Get One Free" coupons through their Facebook page valid June 16 and 17. Buy a burger and a 20 oz. drink (or burger combo) and receive a free burger of equal or lesser value. [AHT review]
- Philadelphia and Atlantic City: Village Whiskey is serving a Bourbon and Burger Special—Village Burger with a pour of Jose Garces Four Roses Single Barrel bourbon—for $20. [AHT review]
- San Diego: Davanti in Del Mar is serving a burger and beer special for $15. (Little Italy location is serving a different special.) [AHT review]
- Seattle: 8 oz. Burger Bar is serving a burger and beer special of their Stuffed Cheesesteak Burger (smoked gouda, American and white cheddar, mushrooms, red peppers, port-braised onions, house-made steakhouse rub, and jalapeño aioli) and any beer on tap for $18.
- Los Angeles: Ford's Filling Station is offering a special Father's Day burgers and beer menu [PDF].
- Los Angeles: Fuku Burger is offering 2-for-1 drinks from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. [AHT review]
- Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar is serving a Cigar City Brew Package that includes the Dad Burger (8-ounce burger with double smoked bacon, maple glazed ham, aged cheddar, fried egg, and bread and butter pickles) and a "dad's bag" of spice rub, voucher for complementary drink, cigar, and cigar cutter.
- Sarasota, FL: Libby's Café and Bar is offering their chorizo brisket burger and a craft beer for $12.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.