Update (11/10/10): Thanks for your emails! We've filled the Milwaukee and condiments/recipe tester positions. There are still openings listed at the end of this post.
Update (11/4/10): Thank you for your emails! We've so far filled spots for San Francisco, Seattle, and Philadelphia. I haven't responded to everyone yet, but will soon!
Do you want to join the writing team at A Hamburger Today? Well, we want you! We're considering applications for a few contributor positions for ongoing assignments that pay per post. Interested? Read on.
What We're Looking For
- A passion for burgers
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to generate your own column ideas
- Ability to check your own work for typos and clarity
- The bandwidth and commitment to file a weekly (or monthly, if specified) dispatch on time
- Great photo skills, a camera that functions well even in low light
How to Apply
Please submit all of the following to [email protected].
- Your name and location
- Photo samples or links to photographs you've taken
- Your blogging skill set: How familiar are you with blogging applications and HTML?
- A link to your blog or website (if any)
- If applying to be a reviewer, a list of the first five AHT reviews you'd like to file. Please make sure these places have not already been on the site!
- A sample burger review or links to other food writing that you've done
Weekly / Bi-Weekly Contributor: Burger correspondents in: Houston
Note (10/30/10): We're not looking for any more NYC correspondents at the moment.
Think your area needs a monthly AHT correspondent? Convince us! Email [email protected] with a complete application. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.