Only available until June 28 is MOS Burger's Zakuzaku Rayu Burger (ざくざくラー油バーガー). According to Eataku, it's a hamburger or cheeseburger topped with onion, salsa, a slice of tomato (or puck, judging from the photo), and a sauce made of minced and fried garlic and onions, chili peppers, and hot sesame oil. Google Translate says "zakuzaku rayu" means "crunchy sesame oil," so that sounds about right. It also sounds like the best burger sauce I've never eaten. [sob] Gigazine has a review of the burger in Japanese with lots of photos.
Are there any AHT-ers in Japan who've tried it/want to go for it?
More from MOS Burger
- Seasonal Octopus Salad-Topped Cod Burger from MOS Burger in Taiwan »
- Burgers in Taiwan: A Comedy of Errors »
- Octopus Burger from Mos Burger in Taiwan »
- New Burger/Doughnut Creations from Mosdo in Japan »
- 'Hamburger Is My Life' at Mos Burger in Japan »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.