At last month's Gel 2010 Conference, Shake Shack's Chief Operating Officer Randy Garutti gave a presentation about the story of Shake Shack—how it got started (yes, there are notes on the back of a napkin), where it's heading (expanding to the Upper East Side, Theater District, Miami, and Kuwait), and what the Shake Shack experience is all about (great fast food served with great hospitality in an appealing gathering spot). Watch the video after the jump.
Randy Garutti (Shake Shack) at Gel 2010
More on Shake Shack
- The Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger at Shake Shack on the Upper West Side »
- Nolita Says No to Shake Shack »
- Shake Shack Expanding to the Upper East Side, Midtown, and Beyond »
- Shake Shack iPhone App: Free and Useful »
- The Burger Lab: The Fake Shack »
- Video: Danny Meyer, on the Shake Shack Origin Story »
- My New Favorite Burger: The Shack Stack »
- Shake Shack: A New York Spin on the West Coast-Style Burger »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.