Too much burger, too little time. Here are some recent burger reviews you may have missed.
- Hoosier Burger Boy on Northgate Soda Shop: This classic burger shop has been open for over 60 years. Try their burger topped with bacon, cheese, and a fried egg. [AHT review]
- Chicago Tribune on The Grafton and Jury's Restaurant: Dip your burger in curry at the Grafton, and order jalapeno cheese with your burger at Jury's Restaurant.
- The Baltimore Sun on Mother's Federal Hill Grille: They offer the Heart Attack on a Plate, an 8-ounce patty stuffed with cheddar cheese, covered with a Cajun batter, and deep-fried. Ow.
- Las Vegas Business Press on Kilroy's: These half-pound burgers are cooked just the way you want, with lots of choices for topping combinations.
- Burgatory on Goodburger: Their 5.5-ounce mini-burger comes on a bun that's too large, but the toppings are stellar.
- Fast Food Maven on Del Taco: This chain is a hidden gem when it comes to their Big Mac-like burgers.
- The Great Burger Conquest on Knickerbocker Grill: They're known more for steaks than burgers, but they serve a great juicy bacon cheeseburger.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.