Too much burger, too little time. Here are some recent burger reviews you may have missed.
- Ballard News-Tribune on GreenGo Food: Don't ask for tomatoes on your organic cheeseburger at this local and sustainable food-minded eatery unless they're in season.
- Taste T.O. on Toronto's Old and New Burger Joints: With so many new and old burger joints to choose from, here are some suggestions to narrow them down.
- The Great Burger Conquest on The Ultimate Burger: Not bad, but not the ultimate burger either.
- Grub Grade on Krystal: Go for a Cheese Krystal for the best Krystal variation.
- Hoosier Burger Boy on the Nugget Diner: This burger in Reno, Nevada, is called the Awful-Awful for being "awful big and awful good."
- Portland Hamburgers on Racetrac: It's a double cheeseburger for only 99¢...from a gas station chain. Only takes 30 seconds in the microwave to cook, and then add whatever toppings you want from the condiment bar
- Dallas Observer on Back Yard Burgers: "Overall, the Back Yard Burger certainly beats a square Wendy's burger, but so does a slap to the nutsack." On top of that, they don't serve beer.
- Victoria Burger Blog on Maude Hunter's Pub: The patty is nicely flame-grilled, but has too many extra added flavors that overwhelm the meat.
- The Pitch on the Burger Joint: This Kansas City burger joint makes good burgers out of fresh meat along with tacos and chili.
- Clean Plate Charlie on Char Hut: This burger from Davie, Florida, fulfills most of the qualities of a good burger except there isn't much juice.
- Always Hungry on Kurve: This contemporary Thai restaurant in New York City serves a juicy wagyu beef burger topped with cheese, shiitake mushrooms, and basil.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.