Vice's new Guide to Eating in Los Angeles is full of burger recommendations. What do you think of their list?
- East Side: Cliff's Edge
- Downtown and Mid-City: Tommy's Original World Famous Hamburgers
- Hollywood: In-N-Out, Lucky Devils
- Places to Go Late at Night: Farmer Boys, Original Pantry Cafe
- Westside: The Apple Pan, The Counter, Father's Office
- South Central: Hawkins House of Burgers
- The Valley: Beep's Fast Food
The Best Hamburger Sandwich at The Original Pantry Cafe in Los Angeles
The Haute Cuisine 'Submarine' Burger from Father's Office in Los Angeles
Apple Pan: 'Quality Forever' in Los Angeles
Review: The Counter
Review: Original Tommy's
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.