Eater's '19 Hottest Burgers in the US Right Now'
The highlighted burgers include the lunchtime-only burger topped with Comte cheese and spicy pickles at The Elm in Brooklyn, "hand spanked" burgers at Bohemian Bull in Charleston, and Trifecta Tavern + Bakery's pimento cheeseburger on house-made brioche buns, which Portland-based AHT correspondent Adam Lindsley said is the best burger he ate in 2013.
It's worth checking out the post on Eater to see the photos of all the burgers (along with a brief summary), but if you want a quick snapshot, check out the list below:
- Alden & Harlow, Cambridge, MA
- All Purpose, Milwaukee, WI
- Anton's Taproom, Kansas City, MO
- Atomic Burger, Metairie, LA
- B&B Burger and Beer, Las Vegas, NV
- Bohemian Bull, Charleston, SC
- Cavatina, West Hollywood, CA
- CBD Provisions, Dallas, TX
- Chop Shop, Chicago, IL (Serious Eats Chicago review)
- The Elm, Brooklyn, NY
- The Exchange Pub & Kitchen, New Albany, IN
- Fog City, San Francisco, CA
- Ink & Elm, Atlanta, GA
- Porter Ale House, Austin, TX
- Rabbit Hole, Minneapolis, MN
- Tender Bar + Kitchen, Pittsburgh, PA
- Trifecta Tavern and Bakery, Portland, OR (AHT review)
- Tongue & Cheek, Miami Beach, FL
- Waypoint Public, San Diego, CA
Have you tried any of these buzzed about burgers? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.