We celebrate cheeseburgers every day of the year at AHT, but if you needed another reason to sink your teeth into a beef patty topped with cheese, today is National Cheeseburger Day. In honor of this glorious occasion, we've pulled together some of tips and recipes from The Burger Lab to help you up your cheeseburger game, along with a few of our best cheeseburger round-ups that showcase delicious cheeseburgers from across the nation.
How will you be celebrating National Cheeseburger Day?
Tips and Recipes from the Burger Lab
- The Burger Lab: Cheese Sauce for Burgers, Fries, and Chips
- The Burger Lab: In Search of the Best American Cheese
- The Burger Lab: An Even Better Way To Make Any Cheese Melt Like American (This Time in Slices!)
- The Burger Lab: How To Make The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
- The Burger Lab: Cheeseburger Dip
- The Burger Lab: Foolproof Jucy Lucy
About the author: Erin Jackson is a food writer and photographer who is obsessed with discovering the best eats in San Diego. You can find all of her discoveries on her San Diego food blog EJeats.com. On Twitter, she's @ErinJax