Video: Chinese Food Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
The culinary gangsters at Epic Meal Time have unleashed another enormous creation: a burger made of Chinese food, like chow mein, General Tso's chicken, BBQ pork, and bacon strips—and that's just in the bun (a giant, deep-fried egg roll) alone. The scale-tipping monstrosity clocks in at 27,100 calories and 1,686 grams of fat...roughly the equivalent of 50 Big Macs. Is there such a thing as Pepto-Bismol eye drops? You might need 'em after watching this.
Chinese Food Burger - Epic Meal Time
- Video: S'mores Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Bakery Burger Combo on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Boss Bacon Burger on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: The Epic Stockyard Burger Featuring Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Bone Marrow-Stuffed Patties on 'Epic Meal Time'
- Video: Fast Food 'Lasagna' Made of 45 Burgers on 'Epic Meal Time'
About the author: Erin Jackson is a food writer and photographer who is obsessed with discovering the best eats in San Diego. You can find all of her discoveries on her San Diego food blog EJeats.com. On Twitter, she's @ErinJax