Krusty Burger Now Open in Universal Studios Orlando
Two weeks ago, Universal Studios Orlando announced the opening of a new Simpsons-themed area later this summer. While much of the area is still under construction, Fast Food Boulevard—home to Springfield favorites like Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, The Frying Dutchman, and more—opened last Saturday. Inside the Magic has loads of photos and videos from opening day.
Here's the menu for Krusty Burger:
- Krusty Burger ($9.99): Six-ounce burger with Secret Sauce, cheddar cheese sauce, a giant tomato slice, iceberg lettuce, served on a specialty bun
- Clogger Burger ($12.99): Two six-ounce burger patties topped with applewood smoked bacon, Secret Sauce, cheddar cheese sauce, a giant tomato slice, and iceberg lettuce, served on a specialty bun
- Mother Nature Burger ($10.99): Six-ounce black bean burger topped with guacamole and tomato slice, served on a specialty bun
- The Ribwich ($11.99): Boneless rib topped with coleslaw served on a specialty bun
- Sideshow Bob Foot Long ($8.99): Foot-long Nathan's Famous All-Beef hot dog topped with homemade chili, cheddar cheese sauce, coleslaw, and diced onions
- Heat Lamp Dog ($7.99): Six-inch Nathan's Famous All-Beef hot dog
- All served with Kurly Fries plus pickle spear.
- Apple slice or fresh fruit available to substitute for side.
If any AHT'ers try Krusty Burger, let us know how it is!
Krusty Burger Tour
Fast Food Boulevard Tour
Other Krusty Burger-Related Videos
Related: 9 Krusty Burger Knock-Offs
About the author: Robyn Lee is the editor of A Hamburger Today and takes many of the photos for Serious Eats. She'll also doodle cute stuff when necessary. Read more from Robyn at her personal food blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything.