Today is the most important day of National Burger Month: National Burger Day! (Other National Burger Days include December 21 and July 28, according to the Internet. Yup, very official.) If you're not already in top burger eating/cooking mode, check out our favorite burger joints (fast food, fancy-pants, plain ol' cheap, cheese-splosive, and more) and wealth of burger recipes for inspiration.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure