Today is the most important day of National Burger Month: National Burger Day! (Other National Burger Days include December 21 and July 28, according to the Internet. Yup, very official.) If you're not already in top burger eating/cooking mode, check out our favorite burger joints (fast food, fancy-pants, plain ol' cheap, cheese-splosive, and more) and wealth of burger recipes for inspiration.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster