Today is the most important day of National Burger Month: National Burger Day! (Other National Burger Days include December 21 and July 28, according to the Internet. Yup, very official.) If you're not already in top burger eating/cooking mode, check out our favorite burger joints (fast food, fancy-pants, plain ol' cheap, cheese-splosive, and more) and wealth of burger recipes for inspiration.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout