Today is the most important day of National Burger Month: National Burger Day! (Other National Burger Days include December 21 and July 28, according to the Internet. Yup, very official.) If you're not already in top burger eating/cooking mode, check out our favorite burger joints (fast food, fancy-pants, plain ol' cheap, cheese-splosive, and more) and wealth of burger recipes for inspiration.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More