Today is the most important day of National Burger Month: National Burger Day! (Other National Burger Days include December 21 and July 28, according to the Internet. Yup, very official.) If you're not already in top burger eating/cooking mode, check out our favorite burger joints (fast food, fancy-pants, plain ol' cheap, cheese-splosive, and more) and wealth of burger recipes for inspiration.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day