Watch George Motz's 'Burger Land' Premiering April 15 on Travel Channel
Don't have plans next Monday night? You do now: put on Travel Channel and watch the premiere of Burger Land, airing at 10 p.m. ET/PT on April 15, hosted by America's foremost burger documentarian, George Motz. We got a preview of the show last September when Burger Land's two-episode pilot aired. Now we get 11 more half-hour episodes highlighting burger joints across the country, including stops in Miami, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi, New York, Tennessee, North Carolina, Washington D.C., and Illinois.
In the premiere episode, George visits classic burger joints in Los Angeles: the Apple Pan, Pie 'n Burger, Marty's, Charlie's, and Irv's. Check out some clips from the episode below.
New episodes of Burger Land will air on Monday nights. The first two episodes on April 15 and April 22 will air at 10 p.m.; starting April 29, new episodes will air at 9 p.m. If you need to catch a rerun, check Travel Channel's schedule.
"Burger Land" Clip: Pie 'N Burger
"Burger Land" Clip: Charlie's
- Burger City Guides: George Motz's Favorite Burgers in Brooklyn
- Chicago Burger Tour with George Motz: Edzo's, M Burger, and Top Notch
- Video: George Motz Makes a Smashed Burger
- Los Angeles: Charlie's Cheeseburger Is Truly Winning
- Pie 'N Burger, a Purely Californian Experience