A Hamburger Today
Recap of Burger Week on Eater
Last week Eater celebrated Burger Week 2013 with loads of burger coverage. Loooaaads. If you missed it, check out their Burger Week posts across all their city sites: Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Miami, Minneapolis, New Orleans, NYC, Philadelphia, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- The 38 Essential Burgers Across the Country
- Anatomy of an Icon
- A Hamburger Today's Wes Rowe on Analyzing Burgers (yay, Wes!)
- Bill Elwell of Bill & Hiroko's Hamburgers in Van Nuys
- A Handy Guide to Old School Burger Joints in Los Angeles
- Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti on Consistency, Training, and Expansion Goals
About the author: Robyn Lee is the editor of A Hamburger Today and takes many of the photos for Serious Eats. She'll also doodle cute stuff when necessary. Read more from Robyn at her personal food blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything.