This month McDonald's started testing three new variations on the Quarter Pounder with Cheese in the Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto areas of California, according to this press release (Brand Eating says the burgers are also in Ohio). The burger list:
- Quarter Pounder Habanero Ranch: "Quarter Pounder with white cheddar cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh leaf lettuce, ripe red tomato, and habanero ranch sauce"
- Quarter Pounder Deluxe: "Quarter Pounder with American cheese, tomato, fresh leaf lettuce, red onion, crinkle-cut pickles, mayo, and mustard"
- Quarter Pounder Bacon and Cheese: "Quarter Pounder with American cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, red onion, crinkle-cut pickles, ketchup, and mustard"
Here's a list of counties with participating locations:
- El Dorado (not including S. Lake Tahoe restaurants)
- Solano (not including restaurants west of Fairfield)
- San Joaquin
Have any AHT'ers tried these new burgers yet?