Butcher & the Burger. [Photograph: Daniel Zemans]
- The Butcher & The Burger, Chicago Restaurant, Chosen As America's Manliest Burger Joint: An honor bestowed by Men's Health magazine. [AHT review]
- 6 Portland Spots to Get Your Late-Night Burger Fix: Slow Bar, Rock House Grill, and other places for a post-10 p.m. burger.
- Los Angles: Short Order Comes Up Short: "As juicy and filling and over the top as these burgers are, as much as they satisfy that part of you that just wants to fill your whole face with meat and grease, they fall short of burger heaven."
- 5 Napkin Closes about 12 Months After Opening: The Atlanta location of NYC-based chain 5 Napkin closed this week. [AHT review]
- Can't Decide Between Pizza and a Burger? Now You Don't Have To!: Abruzzi Pizzeria in NYC is making bacon cheeseburger pizza.
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2012: No. 36, Half-Pound Burger at benjy's in the Village: "That burger comes with a menacing half-pound of beef cooked to order on a bun baked in-house at the restaurant, along with some achingly fresh produce."
- Apple Slices Recalled At McDonalds, Burger King, WaWa, Wegmans: Apple products are being recalled for being possibly contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Akron Burger 101: The Hamburger Helpers weigh in on Akron burger stands: Where to get the best burgers and where to go for the coolest vibes.
- Destination Burgers: 10 Patties Worth a Trip: Zagat picks Pie 'n' Burger, White Manna, In-N-Out, and more.
Love hamburgers? Then you'll Like AHT on Facebook! And go follow us on Twitter while you're at it!