Burger Leftovers: The Day's Stray Links
- Indy's tastiest burgers: 10 burger recs in Indianapolis.
- "Burger" French Toast: Bread fried in an egg and ground beef batter.
- Burger Wars: Social Media Edition: Fast food chains ranked by how well they perform on Twitter and Facebook.
- What Is Shake Shack's 'Special Sauce'?: Interview with Randy Garutti, the CEO of Shake Shack, about Shake Shack's expansion and how the business is fun.
- Subway Angus Melts Target Burger Category: "A three-item line of Angus Melt sandwiches is being offered this month in 1,236 Subway restaurants in Atlanta, Detroit, Nashville and Macon and Northeast Georgia."
- Bethesda Big Train fan fails nine-pound burger challenge: Because sometimes when attempting to eat a nine-pound burger, you vomit and fail.
- The Burger Bar serves hamburgers and history: "Legend has it Hank Williams ate his last meal there about midnight before he died on New Year's Day 1953."