If you live within 10 minutes of a participating Burger King, you could get your meal delivered to you for a $2 fee. There are currently 10 restaurants in Maryland and Virginia testing delivery, with six more in Virginia joining on January 23. You can order delivery on the phone or online at bkdelivers.com with an $8 to $10 minimum depending on the location. Excluded from delivery are fountain drinks, ICEE beverages, shakes, coffee, and breakfast items. [via NRN]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers