If you live within 10 minutes of a participating Burger King, you could get your meal delivered to you for a $2 fee. There are currently 10 restaurants in Maryland and Virginia testing delivery, with six more in Virginia joining on January 23. You can order delivery on the phone or online at bkdelivers.com with an $8 to $10 minimum depending on the location. Excluded from delivery are fountain drinks, ICEE beverages, shakes, coffee, and breakfast items. [via NRN]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk