Top 10 AHT Posts of 2011
Remember that time Kenji ate everything at In-N-Out? Or when he made an awesome Big Mac at home? Or when he ate a super strange burger in France? Relive the (mostly Kenji-related) memories with this list of A Hamburger Today's top ten posts of 2011, based on unique pageviews.
1. The Ultimate In-N-Out Secret Menu (and Super Secret Menu!) Survival Guide
2. In-N-Out vs. Five Guys vs. Shake Shack: The First Bi-Coastal Side-By-Side Taste Test
3. Our Favorite Burgers of 2010
4. The Burger Lab: Building A Better Big Mac
5. The In-N-Out Matrix (Every Item From the In-N-Out Secret Menu On a Single Page)
6. 11 Burgers That Are Worth the Hype
7. The Cheeseburger Eggsplosion, a Burger with a Fried Egg Center
8. The Strangest Burger I've Ever Eaten, From Chalet Regain in France
9. The Burger Lab: What's The Best Bun For My Burger?
10. Not Coming Soon to In-N-Out: Nebula Burgers
About the author: Robyn Lee is the editor of A Hamburger Today and takes many of the photos for Serious Eats. She'll also doodle cute stuff when necessary. Read more from Robyn at her personal food blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything.