As part of quick-service restaurant magazine QSR's feature on the top 50 quick service/fast casual brands in the country in 2010, you can view their burger chain rankings with info on total sales and units. According to the chart, the top five burger chains are McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, and Jack in the Box. Five Guys had the most growth, while Hardee's had the highest decrease in units.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout