The circle is complete. First Parks and Recreation unveiled the Ron Swanson Turkey Burger—a burger with a fried turkey leg center—then Eater made the fictional burger a reality, and finally, the real life Ron Swanson, actor Nick Offerman, made a real life Ron Swanson burger on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. And cut it in half with a crosscut saw. [via Eater]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk