Congratulations to the winners of last night's Amstel Light Burger Bash at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival in Miami. For the second year in a row, Michael Symon won the People's Choice Award, this time for his Yo! Burger topped with fried salami, provolone cheese, shasha sauce, and pickled onion. He also won the award for Best Dressed Burger. The Yo! Burger is available at Symon's Ohio-based burger joint, B Spot (reviewed on AHT last year).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later