Congratulations to the winners of last night's Amstel Light Burger Bash at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival in Miami. For the second year in a row, Michael Symon won the People's Choice Award, this time for his Yo! Burger topped with fried salami, provolone cheese, shasha sauce, and pickled onion. He also won the award for Best Dressed Burger. The Yo! Burger is available at Symon's Ohio-based burger joint, B Spot (reviewed on AHT last year).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques