Schnipper's Quality Kitchen in Times Square is celebrating their second birthday tomorrow, January 27, by offering $2 hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and PBRs from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (limit 2 per person; not available for delivery or pick up). On top of that, from 2 to 4 p.m. burger documentarian George Motz will be signing copies of his book Hamburger America, and the first 20 customers will receive the book for free. (But if you can't get a free one, you should totally buy a copy; it's an awesome book.) While George is signing books, Schnippers will be offering his favorite burger, the Hickory Bacon Blue, for only $2.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- Why Tea Addicts Go Crazy for Pu-Erh