Famous Atlanta-based burger joint Ann's Snack Bar was put on sale in 2009, but over a year later it continues to look for a buyer after dropping from its starting price of $1.5 million to $450,000. From the New York Times comes this feature and video of the popular restaurant and its owner Ann Price, maker of the "world famous" Ghetto Burger for 38 years.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?