Consumerist reports on the Mc10:35, a mashup of the McDouble (two patties with one slice of cheese) and Egg McMuffin named so because you have to order it at that time when the menu switches from breakfast to lunch. Just take the egg and Canadian bacon from the Egg McMuffin and put it on the McDouble. It's a more reasonable breakfast/lunch mashup than the McDonald's Big McSausage Egg Surf & Turf Mac. [via Buzzfeed]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers