Consumerist reports on the Mc10:35, a mashup of the McDouble (two patties with one slice of cheese) and Egg McMuffin named so because you have to order it at that time when the menu switches from breakfast to lunch. Just take the egg and Canadian bacon from the Egg McMuffin and put it on the McDouble. It's a more reasonable breakfast/lunch mashup than the McDonald's Big McSausage Egg Surf & Turf Mac. [via Buzzfeed]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk