If you're not familiar with green chile cheeseburgers, this video from New Mexico's tourism site gives a nice introduction to the state's staple burger by bringing you into the kitchens of some of the best places to get them. Definitely a good way to promote tourism. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese