If you're not familiar with green chile cheeseburgers, this video from New Mexico's tourism site gives a nice introduction to the state's staple burger by bringing you into the kitchens of some of the best places to get them. Definitely a good way to promote tourism. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide