If you're not familiar with green chile cheeseburgers, this video from New Mexico's tourism site gives a nice introduction to the state's staple burger by bringing you into the kitchens of some of the best places to get them. Definitely a good way to promote tourism. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques