Today the New York Times takes a look at Shake Shack's expansion plans next year. The upcoming New York City locations are in Soho at Prince and Mulberry Streets, on the Upper East Side at East 86th Street near Lexington Avenue, and in Midtown West at 44th Street and Eighth Avenue. Miami's location will be at 1111 Lincoln Road, and AHT reader usurp tells us that the Kuwait outpost will open at The Avenues.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.