Today the New York Times takes a look at Shake Shack's expansion plans next year. The upcoming New York City locations are in Soho at Prince and Mulberry Streets, on the Upper East Side at East 86th Street near Lexington Avenue, and in Midtown West at 44th Street and Eighth Avenue. Miami's location will be at 1111 Lincoln Road, and AHT reader usurp tells us that the Kuwait outpost will open at The Avenues.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise