In the latest episode of street food show VendrTV, host Dan Delaney visits The Burger Bus in Santa Barbara, California. This school bus-turned-food truck serves burgers made from locally sourced ingredients, including a special cheeseburger with apricot jalapeno jelly. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- How Thanksgiving Killed My Restaurant Career
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing