In the latest episode of street food show VendrTV, host Dan Delaney visits The Burger Bus in Santa Barbara, California. This school bus-turned-food truck serves burgers made from locally sourced ingredients, including a special cheeseburger with apricot jalapeno jelly. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free