In the latest episode of street food show VendrTV, host Dan Delaney visits The Burger Bus in Santa Barbara, California. This school bus-turned-food truck serves burgers made from locally sourced ingredients, including a special cheeseburger with apricot jalapeno jelly. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk