It's that time of the year again. Celebrate the end of summer fun by firing up the grill and slapping on some meat patties! Adam has grilling tips for burger-making n00bs. Here are some recipes to get you started:
- Grilled Hamburgers: Adam's basic burger recipe.
- Classic Burgers and Homemade Hamburger Buns: Some well-tested recipes from Martha Stewart's kitchen.
- The Hamburger Fatty Melt: Why not use grilled cheese sandwiches for buns? It's delicious.
- Blue-Cheese Burgers with Grilled Onions: For those who like...blue cheese and onions!
- Pimento Cheese Burgers: These pimento cheese-slathered burgers are a specialty of Columbia, South Carolina.
Hope you all have a good weekend, whether burger-iffic or not!