Labor Day Grilling Recipes
It's that time of the year again. Celebrate the end of summer fun by firing up the grill and slapping on some meat patties! Adam has grilling tips for burger-making n00bs. Here are some recipes to get you started:
- Grilled Hamburgers: Adam's basic burger recipe.
- Classic Burgers and Homemade Hamburger Buns: Some well-tested recipes from Martha Stewart's kitchen.
- The Hamburger Fatty Melt: Why not use grilled cheese sandwiches for buns? It's delicious.
- Blue-Cheese Burgers with Grilled Onions: For those who like...blue cheese and onions!
- Pimento Cheese Burgers: These pimento cheese-slathered burgers are a specialty of Columbia, South Carolina.
Hope you all have a good weekend, whether burger-iffic or not!