BusinessWeek gives us a look into the McDonald's kitchen with their feature on Dan Coudreaut, McDonald's head culinary innovator, aka the man in charge of making food that "has to appeal every day to millions of customers who don't have a lot of money or time or the stomach for anything too unusual." Coudreaut has led the creation of the Snack Wrap, McCafé espresso-based coffees, and the Angus Burger.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk