BusinessWeek gives us a look into the McDonald's kitchen with their feature on Dan Coudreaut, McDonald's head culinary innovator, aka the man in charge of making food that "has to appeal every day to millions of customers who don't have a lot of money or time or the stomach for anything too unusual." Coudreaut has led the creation of the Snack Wrap, McCafé espresso-based coffees, and the Angus Burger.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers