Not sure if your boyfriend is an asshole? Just watch Carl's Jr. commercials for a lesson in Douchebaggery 101! Sarah Haskins of Current TV shares this funny investigation of the roles of women and men in Carl's Jr. commercials. "Having three girlfriends is great—until one of them finds out about the other two," says one spot. "I wonder how she feels," Haskins says. "Wait a second, no one cares!" Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer