Not sure if your boyfriend is an asshole? Just watch Carl's Jr. commercials for a lesson in Douchebaggery 101! Sarah Haskins of Current TV shares this funny investigation of the roles of women and men in Carl's Jr. commercials. "Having three girlfriends is great—until one of them finds out about the other two," says one spot. "I wonder how she feels," Haskins says. "Wait a second, no one cares!" Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast