From this AFP article about eating less meat to have a lower carbon footprint: "When it comes to global warming, hamburgers are the Hummers of food, scientists say." Not that you thought eating burgers was good for the environment in the first place. [Tip o' the hat to: Peter S.]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet