From this AFP article about eating less meat to have a lower carbon footprint: "When it comes to global warming, hamburgers are the Hummers of food, scientists say." Not that you thought eating burgers was good for the environment in the first place. [Tip o' the hat to: Peter S.]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?